ROBUST IN THE WAVE hack
AUTHOR: IQBAL SYARLIN
PART ONE
I was a boy from a mediocre family. I'm a fisherman's daughter who lives in beautiful cabins said. I passed the days happily living in a simple family. I winced in pain, I was so fragile. Tears also been abandoned, loneliness fill my life. I do not feel hurt anymore, I'm numb. All feeling has left me, but I'm trying to accept the fate that tuk brave god has given me.
I guess it started Hem Juah waste away from my mind. Not wanting to be late than sorrow is unending. In this sunny morning I stepped out of the tuk tried this fate. I walked into a dream, a dream that most people I'm impossible to accomplish. I sat on a bench high school named SMA N 1 Sinjai in class X 6. Schools are a lot of people say that most schools in the city's interest. Though all schools are the same, wherever we school while they strongly embroidery to always want to go forward and obtaining thirst for knowledge yah sure we will succeed.
Hem I'm proud to go to school here, a school in which to be born, the successors of the nation. At school I was a student of his IQ below average but not too below average as well, can be said of being alone. I'm a slacker son, lazy writing. Sometimes I always chided by some teachers at the school about the record is incomplete.
Today we all are instructed to complete the record. But I'm busy myself and ignore what is said by the teacher. One of my friends called Iwan said, "why do not you complete the record? ". And I replied casually "Just wait." Suddenly the teacher said, "Children are a short attention please. Next week the first daily tests, so that feels incomplete records. I think he would not be able to answer questions that I would give. So, if there are no children I can get the value on the complete child. Surely he cheating when replicates and deeds that I do not like. "
Wah felt those words on me. For a moment I thought, such a child is not always cheating when replications. Hem's words made me motivated to prove that perkatan was wrong. Belpun ring .... "Good kids bell has sounded just a break." We also said "good". Before I rushed home from school to my book I borrowed a copy. I'm lazy to write, so copy it. Hem in my spare time I study the material replicates.
PART TWO
Day running time rolling. Awaited day has arrived, replay begins. Heart pounding I can not wait sheet issues. A booklet distributed to all of us one by one. I take a deep breath and immediately put pen to paper. "Hem hard too" I said to myself. Waktupun not feel rolling and replications have been completed. Collected answer sheet and said to myself, "I hope God daily tests first got a perfect score, amen." God I wish I could hear it.
Many people underestimate between me who I am. But I think it is a whip to achieve all of them. I think it's a regular thing. Dreaming crazy it was normal and would be amazing. We see the inventors previously considered crazy because they have dreams beyond human reason. Why not called crazy dreams like hugging them erverst mountain. For instance father aircraft that vocation. He was named the Wright brothers (Wright brothers), Orville (19 August 1871-30 January 1948) and Wilbur (16 April 1867-30 May 1912). He dreamed of making an object can float in the air. At that time the people around him think his dream was impossible. But he still kept trying to reach and eventually all dreams come true. So do not be afraid to dream that as crazy as they are.
Hem day of the announcement the value arrived, I was nervous waiting for the results. One by one the value specified. Many of us are not complete and I will grow nervous I finished or not. I will name called that I finally breathe instantly. I value the value satisfactorily completed. Teachers were surprised by the look on his face that could not believe that I could be like this with incomplete records can be got through. I laughed to myself "ha ha ha ha" to see the look on my teacher's mother's face and said to myself "nothing can while we are trying to achieve. Dream on hand will be fulfilled. "
That life no one knows what will happen next. Full of mystery, full of question marks and twists and turns. Only the creator knows. The judge infinite justice which have determined the fate of this life. Some people think life is very complicated, tricky for live and on the Cross the. But, for me, life is not so complicated that most people imagine. Their lives are complicated because of the They themselves do not want to make it complicated attempted to change his life. Just want to be a parasite on the lives of others.
PART THREE
Time runs like a spinning wheel did not say a word a thousand silent language. Nothing feels've got here. I was sitting in class XI IS 1. X-class friends I used to say "why did you choose social science majors while you qualify for entry in the natural sciences." I just told them. This is my way of life, your way is your way my way is my way. People are amazed at this decision which is considered ridiculous. They said "you will not succeed. Programs that you select will not sue you on the road to success. "Those words made me feel knocked down kejurang endless.
A little sweetness, a little bitterness. Little closeness, not too much. All that I need. All I need is freedom. Close enough to touch. But lost like fantasy. Dream weaver, warm like a sweater. Past the white cloud that's my world. Let me in without a shout, Let me in, I was hesitant. There are many, very many, very much like me. I was not alone walking in a dream in amazement. Stepping tripped me no qualms. This is just like the sun, will shine again. Once my world show, will surprise everyone. Open your eyes see how I run, how I spun to the other side. Akau will glide like a bird, I just want to have. Thousands wings to fly to investigate the vast sky. Many turn to round, the path to follow in and found my world. It is the joy of my life is in my hands.
Oh yes, in this class I met great people. They are the successors of the nation. In my class there was a kid who was like a bird in a cage. His name is Imam Nursani. She is a successful businessman, has many ships. Daily children's mediocre, but after I watched this kid is so potentially. It's just that he does not want to hone his abilities. I believe he eventually will, be able to achieve what he wants.
Lessons him dizzy is math. He is so helpless against this lesson. But one favorite subject is art. About the picture-drawing give him. His imagination is so high, creative, critical and creator in the classroom. In class the Ika Nurherani terberatku rival. Children from villages far away. Children hardworking willing to risk his life for a taste of education in the city. I sat with the children of billionaires it's called that no other friend I was in class X bench. His name is H. Ridwan Anis. He was kind and generous son. When we do not have the money it was he who often pay our meals in the cafeteria. He he he he may be in his heart said "ouch eat the cost." But we can not ignore the important full full full full. Hem sorry he was a friend joking. He aspires to become a police officer. There is also one of my friend here. He's an emotional high. Often angry, lonely without her classroom seemed like a desolate desert without inhabitants. Her speak frankly makes the class atmosphere was fun and splashy abis. His name Muh. Indmas. He's a nerve highest among all of us. My class is so perfect, beautiful, exciting. Anyway crowded at all and so colorful, and that we have always held dear was "doing little for life because of the small all becomes a life begins." We all have dreams. Everybody needs to dream a dream with no power. Dreams shine like the sun illuminate the hearts of the whole world. Dream guide to the right way to give courage to come forward.

Categories:

Leave a Reply